Radio Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Island Boy

Reaction score
Morning someone suggested the I do a reset on the entire system ,so I disconnected the battery for a whole day ,But when I reconnected nothing changed, time still set ,radio freque still save. How long do I have to leave the battery disconnected to reset the system? Does the 2006 RR have two batteries? Thanks

Island Boy

Reaction score
Hi joey , just found out that we do have a Land Rover dealship just opened . So I took the jeep there. The computer said that the problem was with the fiber optical cable . I have to take it back on wednesday to be fixed. Can you assist really dont want to pay the $ 150. per hour.

Thanks Miller

Island Boy

Reaction score
I noticed that the fiber cable has numbers and different color tap on the ends ,are you familiar with the connection order, coming from the main line into the back.

Thanks Miller

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I am not fimilar with the Fiber optics... Sorry.

Island Boy

Reaction score
Thanks Joey ,no prob. just took out the radio plenty work, I'm checking all of the connections. Will keep you inform

Miller

Island Boy

Reaction score
There was a tech in town on wednesday ,so i let him put the computer on it. There was no problems indicated on the computer . So I had to pay $ 200.00 for nothing and there is still no sound.:help:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Ouch... for that much you could almost look at replacing the system.

04hserr

Reaction score
pull the large pug on the large silver amp while the volume and radio is on. If you hear a pop most likely the amp is toast. My radio was not working so I started trying to diagnois it. I could actually pull the plug out slowly and get a slight bit of radio sound and that is how I determined the amp was fried. When I would unplug and plug it with the radio on it would make a popping noise though the speakers also. Good Luck and hope this helps you out

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA