offroaders - what shoes do you wear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always go into the woods for hiking and wheeling with my trusty pair of trail running shoes. Never had an issue. Feet are comfy when having to get out and scope out the trail or view the scenery and I'm happy because the shoes are lighter and more sensitive to the feedback of the pedals.

+1

If I know I'm going to be doing a significant hike, especially with scree or other gnarly rock situations where I need ankle support then I'll go with something different. Generally, good, stable trail running shoes or low top hikers work for me. But then again, I don't need to deal with much mud. For us it is usually rock.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? No toe shoes amongst this progressive crowd?

kso-2.jpg

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i figured most of us do a little hiking after wheeling so just curious what shoes you are wearing...but those five fingers are insane looking. Pretty sure they are like driving shoes where the sole is really thin but I doubt they will feel comfortable on hikes???

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know! I actually see them at work in Cupertino. :eek:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know! I actually see them at work in Cupertino. :eek:
Oh man, I can only imagine all the apple dorks wearing them around campus. I say that because my neighbor down the street works at apple and wears them on a daily basis.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I can only imagine all the apple dorks wearing them around campus. I say that because my neighbor down the street works at apple and wears them on a daily basis.

Careful now. I'm an Apple fan boy and proud of it. ;-)

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those shoes are pretty distracting in a meeting rofl.
But hey, there are some people who don't wear shoes here period so I guess I'd rather see a wetsuit looking foot cover than otherwise :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful now. I'm an Apple fan boy and proud of it. ;-)
Hahaha! I guess I can't talk I have an iPhone and MacBook Air, but no iPad. All apple gadgets are work required. ;-) though, I do like apple products, I just can't handle the store.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV