Trade in a 2007 RR HSE???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tdfodor

Reaction score
Thinking of trading in our 2007 Range Rover HSE with 90k mile now out of warranty! Even with a good warranty, we put $2000+ a year into it and now things keep popping up. We now hear from the dealer that the 2007 is one of their least reliable????

Anybody able give me some truth on newer models reliability, 2012 or newer RR/RR sport?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally my experience with Land Rover/Jaguar any given vehicle can have issues, but of course this is normal with any high end manufacture. I have not heard the the 2007 RR was the least reliable, but this could also be a sales tactic to get you to buy a newer model. What I do know is that the newer Supercharged V8's are having issues, so be cautious about that.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 RR HSE and it has needed a few little things, but nothing drastic. Despite your dealers warnings, the 2006-2009 RR's were some of the most reliable ones, at least engine-wise.

Joey has it right, any given one can have more issues than another...Always look for one made on a Tuesday if you can :smile:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut