Battery Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jameswalkertx

Reaction score
I just recently put a Duralast Platinum battery (Part Number: H7-AGM) in my 2007 LR3 (72K miles) and it has been nothing but trouble with my suspension showing faults, hood saying it is open, navigation acted up this morning......basically all electrical items are freaking out on my rover. There was nothing wrong with my Rover until I switched out the battery. What battery is the stock replacement battery I should put in my vehicle??

Thanks for the help.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock battery is the Interstate MTP-49/H8. I've had good luck so far with the Die Hard Advanced Gold (AGM battery) as well.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped in an Odyssey 1350 and have had zero issues. Either you got a battery with too little reserve amps or something else. The one I put in has higher cca and reserve than stock battery.

777AIA

Reaction score
You ever solve all those error warnings you were getting? Just replaced my batt on 2008 LR3 HSE with a recommended H7, and getting similar warnings. I was guessing some resets are needed (like we all need to do when skylight stops moving, windows stop, etc)

Mx468

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just do a hard reset to clear out codes, etc... This happened with mine when I changed my battery. All is better now.

srschick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's the largest battery that would fit in the LR3?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA