3 amigos question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wyatt

Reaction score
Today I filled up at the gas station after starting the car I was greeted by the 3 amigos and warning sound. I immediately turned the car off and on and they went away have started the car twice since and haven't seen them. Do you think this is something to worry about. Thanks in advance.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Three Amigos is one of two things normally, the ABS Modulator needs a proper ground (something Ford found out years ago, and sadly Land Rover didn't learn). Or the ABS Modulator switch has gone or is going bad (not fun to change, takes about an hour because it is under the ABS Modulator).

I would add a ground to the Modulator and hope you never see the issue again.

Wyatt

Reaction score
They came on again and then back off why would they be off and on like this? Should I he worried

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
As I stated, could be a ground issue, put a good ground to the ABS Modulator. Could also be a dirty ABS sensor at one of the wheels.. you can clean the inside of the wheels and hope, but if I recall correctly the D2 abs sensors are built into the hubs so costly to replace.

Elias

Reaction score
There amigos

I have thé 3 amigos problème not to worry about i saw on YouTube british Atlantic Guy from landrover,hé said it s causes by some leak under thé ans box i believe (gray aluminium box right aide under thé hood) so you buy thé kit And your problème qil be solved.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut