Four corners tour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Dan. This trip is actually without my wife. She has to work until mid June (forensics pathologist), lots of murders and other deaths down here in ABQ.

Thank you for all the suggestions, they're much appreciated.

Forensics Pathologist. That sort of job must take a special kind of person. Having to deal with the darker side of life.

If I had the time free I'd come over and join you for some of this. You should have fun!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should join you if I am in Hildale, UT at the time. How come no one wants to visit me? HAHAHA.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There used to be a website for CO trail updates that allowed people to post conditions. I can't seem to find it or recall the name via search.

This article though does a nice job of summarizing the "regions" you will be traversing and 'some' of the highlight trails. Really cannot go wrong. Love the San Juans, Ouray, etc. Just awesome trails.

http://offroadinghome.blogspot.com/2011/06/colorado-backroads-offroad-trails-map.html

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the link.
Bert (LR4) has been at the dealership for over a week. Getting a few pieces of trim and other rattling things fixed. Also getting wheel bearing rear driver replaced and whatever else.
David, you should join us!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA