Hello, I am in the market for a new LR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK9394

Reaction score
Hello I am in the market for the LR.
I am looking for the LR4 HSE with black design, ran down to the dealer and the dealer told be they can only take order for 2016. but they don't have and idea what is the options yet. They do have some stock on the lot, which non of them have the black design option. My question is, is the 2016 change to Discovery with complete new design? or they will stay the same for another year? I did some research online for this answer, but can't find any. Hope this place i can get some answer.

Thanks,

tucsontom

Reaction score
It will be the same for now. No changes at all. I have one on order (2016 model) and it takes 3 months. I get mine in July. LR4 Base. No new options at all. The new version will be hyped but not likely delivered until early if not late 2016.

PK9394

Reaction score
just come back from GLEN COVE LR. they say the same. If i order this week the delivery will be around mid to end of Sept. zero discount. dunno know how much $ off the MSRP if i going for the 2015 stock.

tucsontom

Reaction score
Discounts

No discounts out west. You pay sticker price for one on the lot or if you order. So I ordered a Base LR4 and I will put the savings in to accessories. I did not need 3rd row nor do I want LED daytime running lights so this was an easy decision for me. I will do after market Nav. System, Compomotive wheels, BFG TA KO2 or Cooper AT3 tires and a Baja rack and at that point be at the price of an HSE. I did order the HD package.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..., ran down to the dealer and the dealer told be they can only take order for 2016. but they don't have and idea what is the options yet. ,

sounds like a dealer who only wants to sell what they have. The 2016 info is out to dealers. Some paint and interior color changes (add new, drop old) . some new apps.

otherwise essentially the same "options" as 2015 list.

PK9394

Reaction score
I need the 3rd row and thats the reason I pick LR4 over RRS. Will place order on 2016 next week. $61k not so bad. my last X5 Sport with lots of options comes out $70k. is different type of SUV so can't compare. Wife will love the LR4

tucsontom

Reaction score
Stuff

We all need our stuff to make it right. By the time I added other items like trailer pkg. HD, Sirius, All weather mats, apps, front underbody armor, gear net I was getting close to the HSE price before tax. It's nice we get these choices so we can tailor to our needs. The 3 month wait is fine by me to get what I need. In Arizona they only get white, black (a huge no no in our climate) and Indus Silver. I do like the white and silver but I went with Kaikoura Stone - blends in better in Baja!

T-Bone

Reaction score
Doesn't everyone think Kaikoura Stone is the best color?!? :rock:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV