LR4 on 18 inch rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you still raise and lower the vehicle with the lift?

Yes, the lift basically shifts all the different height positions by how much you lift it. So now your off-road height is even higher, your normal height is higher, and your access height is higher.

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, its a nice, strong rack, may favorite one available. Though I wish the wind flare sat a little lower for better aerodynamics and less noise.

timtiedemann

Reaction score
Any chance you can give us a part number or post a link to the actual rims on their website? I think I found them, but want to be sure. Thanks. Looks sweet.

Hey guys,

Thought I would share a couple pics of my LR4. I just had the 18 inch Compomotive wheels and Cooper Zeon LTZs installed this morning by my dealer. They couldn't get the spare to fit under the car, so I guess I will have to work on squeezing it up in there.

A couple thanks to guys on this forum - to Rob for the Sasquatch rods (shortened about 8mm from stock for about a 1.5" lift) and Luke for the wheels. I think the whole thing turned out great and i cant wait to hit the trails!

Nathan

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The model number is PD1880. There is a link For them on the right side of their main page. Just email them and tell you want the 18" wheels for the LR4 and they willbe very helpful.

Any chance you can give us a part number or post a link to the actual rims on their website? I think I found them, but want to be sure. Thanks. Looks sweet.

Coop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ndrenfro - Do you mind letting me know what size tire you are running?
thanks - Chris

ndrenfro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drewlum - Yes, I installed the TPMS sensors in all tires.

Coop - They are the Cooper Zeon LTZs, 285/60/R18

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi