2015 LR4 Check Engine Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamievo

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

My VIN # is indeed within the range indicated by the technical bulletin.
Makes me feel a slight bit better. :creep:
Still somewhat annoying if that's the case.

rjchankalian

Reaction score
Mine is also in for the check engine light. They told me it was a software issue. They said they fixed that but are working on the clunk I get when shiftimg from R to D. Been there for a few days. Can't wait to get it back.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many thanks for this, Umberto. We're in this VIN range, one week and 100 miles, but no light yet. Wonder if it's OK to erase with IID while waiting for dealer appt.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Ours is in the range but touch wood nothing yet...

KankinLR4

Reaction score
Just received a letter from Land rover of the recall: Safety Recall PO62- Dynamic Stability Control Functionality , so basically need to bring it in for software update to the ABS to bring it to the latest level. Culprit most likely the cooled floor console stowage compartment. Have appt. on Thursday. 30 mins or so.
Also mentioned to them these is a clacking sound when I turn the wheel all the way left or right going up a drive way. Lets see what happens there, at least one issue will be resolved.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA