cooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oclr4

Reaction score
I have a 2012 with the center console cooler. I bought it used and was wondering if it was missing a part. I saw a video of a 2015 with a cooler BUT the cooler had some plastic/rubber lid that acted as the cooler lid and change tray.. Does the 2012 model have this plastic/rubber lid?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 with the center console cooler. I bought it used and was wondering if it was missing a part. I saw a video of a 2015 with a cooler BUT the cooler had some plastic/rubber lid that acted as the cooler lid and change tray.. Does the 2012 model have this plastic/rubber lid?
I have it on my 2013 and I remember it on a 2012 loaner I had for the day.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you should have a cover for the cooler that is also a change/junk tray. I'm trying to remember the name of the Land Rover online parts dealer that sells parts out if a salvage yard. That would be your least expensive option. Or just order a new cover from a dealer.

Last edited:

oclr4

Reaction score
Well I found one on eBay for $35. I originally thought that this tray might help insulate the cooler box but now I am wondering if its sole purpose is simply a storage tray. Does anyone know if this lid itself helps seal/insulate the cooler box below?

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to think it keeps the cold in since it is air-tight. That armrest-lid is not air tight.

Derman

Reaction score
On our 2015, the interior tray can be flipped over to fit some water bottles better and yes, it does have a rubber seal on that tray, so i think it would help keep things cool.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA