Winshield washer fluid spay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there another end cap to get the washer fluid to spray out in a fan like pattern instead of a single stream?

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was sorta spray pattern. Maybe they just need cleaned out. Take a needle and lightly poke around the jet see if you can clear anything out. Or buy new ones can't be all that expensive.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there another end cap to get the washer fluid to spray out in a fan like pattern instead of a single stream?

Pretty sure mine shoots a dual jet stream out of each nozzle (MY11). This is probably to ensure that most of the fluid makes it to the glass even at high speeds. But now you've got me curious if there is an alternative nozzle available or a hack to get a more diffuse spray pattern...

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys looking for the nozzles that spray 75% of the fluid on the car following them when driving down the highway at speed? That's not very nice. I am that car, and I just washed it.

Last edited:

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
basically want this:
Windshield-Washer-Spraying.jpg

and not this:
hqdefault.jpg

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys looking for the nozzles that spray 75% of the fluid on the car following them when driving down the highway at speed? That's not very nice. I am that car, and I just washed it.

What I really want is a "Captain's Choice" switch that lets me select the Tailgater Deterrent feature at will. It would also be helpful to have a laserjet tip pointing straight ahead for encouraging slowpokes to get the hell out of the fast lane.

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I really want is a "Captain's Choice" switch that lets me select the Tailgater Deterrent feature at will. It would also be helpful to have a laserjet tip pointing straight ahead for encouraging slowpokes to get the hell out of the fast lane.

Exactly!! Lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi