Radio Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Island Boy

Reaction score
Ok thanks . I will have to buy a new amp. Its $ 1,200. What I need to know is if I change the amp do I need any additional software or updates.

Thanks again

04hserr

Reaction score
CHeck car-part.com and find a salvage yard near you. Most will giv eyou a 30 day warranty too. Mine cost me $120 shipped

04hserr

Reaction score
Have it shipped. Even if you have to pay shipping ti will still be 1/3 of what you will pay for new

04hserr

Reaction score
As far I was told thorugh a parts manager at one of the local dealers everything is plug and play but I guess I will find out today when I get the new amp

04hserr

Reaction score
I recieved the used amp from the salvage yard to day, plugged it in and everything works!!

The amp with the part number XQK500060 was the problem amp in my 04 hse

Dubaidave

Reaction score
Sorry to resurect an old thread. I have this exact same problem. Did this ever get fixed?

Forest_City

Reaction score
I am buying a 2005 Range Rover tomorrow...took it on a test drive a week ago everything worked fine with the sound system. They called me up tonight and said the sound system will not work however it will if you give it 10 minutes. Sounds strange to me but they can't figure out the problem. Kind of upset seeing as though I am just purchasing this vehicle. @Island_Boy if the amp was the problem, how much did it cost you to repair/replace?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA