LR3 air suspension to coil suspension conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavek

Reaction score
Conversion

We just did the air to coil conversion in 2006 LR3 with V6 engine.
The owner was tired of replacing compressors (three already).
The conversion kit from Atlantic British - hardware works fine, just EAS re-flash unit didn't work, so we have warning buzzer and message to slow down on cluster.
The guys from AB told me that this re-flash unit was designed for LR3 with V8, so they still are working to get it for LR3 with V6.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
air

You did not mentioned if the dealer check the front and rear valve that goes from the compressor to the air bags. My front was lowering and it was determined to be the front value which was not holding air once the bags were full and was leaking air back to the compressor.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second the suggestion of the valves. Not to poke fun at your situation, but that would be a funny picture, lowered in the front, and extended in the rear... I wonder if that would help with the mileage.

You could simply fit air fittings in the suspension, and converted to "air shocks" I don't know how well that would work.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut