2015 Issues anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more tidbit on our LR4. Got a letter from LRNA apologizing for omitting front seat adjustable bolsters on our Lux, apparently they change config and didn't disclose the lower content before purchase. Anybody else get this?

Derman

Reaction score
Just keeping everyone posted...

Our LR4 was delivered to the dealer last nite (after the dealer closed), and it's ready for pick-up, although due to scheduling, we'll be picking it up on Friday.

From order to delivery - 79 days.

howardduff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I got the same letter, my 2015 was delivered in Dec. of last year. I sent in my request for the $250 coupon to use at the dealer still waiting.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Our LR4 was delivered to the dealer last nite (after the dealer closed), and it's ready for pick-up, although due to scheduling, we'll be picking it up on Friday.

Congrats! It can be pretty fun when you get to pick it up and take it out. (Order to delivery was 120 days for me on my 2014 last Winter - end of January to the end of May.)

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You mean today you pick it up? Or next Friday?

If next Friday, that would drive me nuts! Either way, congrats and enjoy your new baby. If you still have to wait a week, I hope you can at least get over to the dealer and take some pics through the window into the "nursery." :beer:

Derman

Reaction score
We're picking it up today - I could barely wait one day. Between work, kids, getting to the bank, etc. - we just couldn't do it yesterday.

...and we did go by the dealer yesterday ten minutes before they closed and sat in it...and cranked the stereo. It's the little things.

It will certainly be nice to finally get it.

T-Bone

Reaction score
We've had our 2015 for almost a month and this week with the improving weather, we tried the A/C out for the first time and learned that it didn't work. It blew ambient air, but no cooling at all.

I took it in today to the dealer and they said there was't any freon in the system. They leaked checked it and didn't find any leaks. They filled the system with dye-laced freon (R123YF) so that if it does leak, it will be easier to find. The guy who worked on the car said this wan't the first new LR they found not to have freon installed at the factory.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've had our 2015 for almost a month and this week with the improving weather, we tried the A/C out for the first time and learned that it didn't work. It blew ambient air, but no cooling at all.

I took it in today to the dealer and they said there was't any freon in the system. They leaked checked it and didn't find any leaks. They filled the system with dye-laced freon (R123YF) so that if it does leak, it will be easier to find. The guy who worked on the car said this wan't the first new LR they found not to have freon installed at the factory.

I really hope this is the fix for you and you don't have the issues I had with my 2014. Good luck! Keep us posted!

Reaction score
Dubroz....sorry that's not normal looking for a cold climate. It's still -20C here and mine exhaust has never looked like that :frown: Happy to report no problems with my truck since it was fixed, I noticed on the work order they also replaced the cam sensor which I didn't mention before.

Derman

Reaction score
Got our LR4 Lux - all is well except for the ECO disabled light came on in the middle of highway driving. When we got home, it was randomly working/not working on short drives around town.

It's off to the dealer this morning...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi