Take a wild guess..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who knows! Turns out the adjustor ordered the wrong headlights (halogens from a wrecker, he had to send them back and get new xenons from the dealer) then the hood was backordered for 2 weeks. Should be ready some time next week.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of is "wish you'd had an ARB on the front so we could see how it would have done..." ;)

Actually, the very first thing was "allow more room following from here on out...or get better braking/traction"

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of is "wish you'd had an ARB on the front so we could see how it would have done..." ;)

Actually, the very first thing was "allow more room following from here on out...or get better braking/traction"

Yesterday I was thinking... if this happens to me. Am I going ARB? :biggrin:

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was thinking... if this happens to me. Am I going ARB? :biggrin:

Why would you wait for damage to the front end and parts underneath, possibly frame damage, before upgrading the bumper? Makes no sense at all.

Last edited:

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you wait for the front end and parts underneath, possibly frame damage, before upgrading the bumper? Makes no sense at all.

Actually it makes total sense for me. The fact that I probably don't need or can't justify the ARB bumper for my current LR4 use. But if I was in any kind of fender bender making it a prime opportunity for the modification. :hello:

nickcaraux

Reaction score
Just followed this thread and i'm glad you and your kids are safe. Really painful to look at, esp on the pockets, but still great nothing serious happened to your family. I hope your truck comes out all better after this mishap (which it should considering how much it will cost).

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking her up tonight. It's been so long (over a month), I almost feel like I am getting a new car, lol. Final insurance bill came to just over $14K for my LR4 repair alone, plus the rental car, the other guy's truck... They must love me at my insurance today.