2015 Issues anyone else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubroz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many days in the shop? How many issues?

Brand new car was brought into shop Feb 24th (6 days ago) to address 3 issues.

They can't figure out how long it'll take to get parts.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new car was brought into shop Feb 24th (6 days ago) to address 3 issues.

They can't figure out how long it'll take to get parts.

What state are you in and do you have a loaner vehicle?

Reaction score
I went corporate after I got it back and everything started faulting out. Mine is only a month old with less than a thousand miles on it now. The first guy wasn't helpful, but they fired him (I made a complaint after he said I was lying) so I have a new rep and he said they will make sure it's fixed when I bring it back in on the 12th or consider other options so we will see.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in MA. They provided a loaner.

To be honest (I just read your states lemon law and its slightly different than my state) and if you want you can PM me and exchange numbers to give you my experience, but I think your best bet is to sit and wait.

Do you know which status your part request is under? My SA always said he put my at critical level to try and rush the process. Also, is there any type of national back-order on the part?

In my mind LRNA isn't going to do anything because 1) You have a loaner vehicle 2) Your vehicle is under warranty 3) Based on your answers to the questions above would be my response to this point.

You state lemon law: http://www.mass.gov/ocabr/consumer-rights-and-resources/autos/lemon-laws/new-leased-lemon-law.html

Dubroz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know which status your part request is under? My SA always said he put my at critical level to try and rush the process. Also, is there any type of national back-order on the part?

PM Sent. I'll hold off opening anything with LRNA for now.

I was told this is an emergency request and the starter they want is on a national back order.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM Sent. I'll hold off opening anything with LRNA for now.

I was told this is an emergency request and the starter they want is on a national back order.

I was told the same thing with my issues and the part showed up in 3 days.

Dubroz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer received a new starter today, it is installed, and I just picked up my lr4.

I will keep everyone posted if I get any new faults.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer received a new starter today, it is installed, and I just picked up my lr4.

I will keep everyone posted if I get any new faults.

Good to hear you got it back. Hopefully no more issues.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72