Cargo Ship & LR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still want to know what made it list.

I shared a few links about this yesterday and just now in the LR News section of the forum. From the latest report I've seen, they are saying that they don't believe it was human error, but rather possibly a fault with the ballast system. In fact, the reports comment on the quick thinking of the crew that prevented an even worse outcome.

It would still suck to have a custom built vehicle on that ship!

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I shared a few links about this yesterday and just now in the LR News section of the forum. From the latest report I've seen, they are saying that they don't believe it was human error, but rather possibly a fault with the ballast system. In fact, the reports comment on the quick thinking of the crew that prevented an even worse outcome.

It would still suck to have a custom built vehicle on that ship!

Interesting. Thanks for posting, I have not had time to really follow up and read anything more on it.

Glad for once the captain was in the right thinking and not doing something stupid.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA