FS: 2005 LR3 SE V8 - HD Package - 7 seater (SoCal)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCal LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am reluctantly posting my 2005 LR3 for sale.

~68k miles (low miles)
White exterior with tan interior
V8
7 seater (I'm 6'2" and I can comfortably sit in the third row; could not do that in the X5)
Black powdercoated wheels with 285/60/18 recent Nitto Terra Grapplers (LT version with extra sidewall protection)
Recent brakes and battery
HD Package (locking rear differential and full sized spare)
Rover Specialties sliders
Xenon light package
Universal garage door openers in rear view mirror
Rear ladder
Taillight guards
Back up sensors
Carpet floor mats as well as heavy duty rubber floor mats, also heavy duty rubber mat in the rear (LR, not aftermarket)
Cold weather package: electrically heated front windshield plus seat heaters in first and second rows (for those cold 40 degree mornings in Southern California)
No accidents/dings/dents, garaged at home and at work, clean title
Everything works, needs nothing

This has been a great truck that has taken me to amazing places. I hate to part with it.

$20,500

Located in Huntington Beach, California

Contact Dan at LR3forsaleinHB-at-gmail.com

More pictures to come...
7008986481_48c40997fa.jpg

6862870950_05ff13576f.jpg

6862871278_11f118c904.jpg
Credit: Umberto

6862871412_d1de590b44.jpg

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I were in the SoCal area, but all the way in Orlando. Love the truck and selling my '05 SE v8. Wanting to get a white one and take my bumper off to put on a new(used) white LR3. Good luck on selling it.

SoCal LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I were in the SoCal area, but all the way in Orlando. Love the truck and selling my '05 SE v8. Wanting to get a white one and take my bumper off to put on a new(used) white LR3. Good luck on selling it.

Road trip!
Thanks for the compliments. Good luck to you too.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck on the sale! Looks just like mine. I had the best luck selling my last truck on autotradder.

codemunky

Reaction score
How well did those Nitto Terra Grapplers work? I have General AT2 right now. They work pretty well, but looking for something different.

SoCal LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't mean to resurrect an old thread, but noticed that codemunky asked a question and I didn't respond.

I loved my TGs! They were great in every situation I put them in. Pretty quiet on the highway, excellent off road traction, and even did well in the snow. I got the LT version, which I recall has more sidewall reinforcements than the "regular" tire. They are also slightly wider, but I didn't have problems with rubbing.

Sorry for the late reply- hope it helps someone in the future.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi