Key Fob Not Recognized

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faspaz

Reaction score
Can't believe LR hasn't resolved this in the newer models!

Do you mean the same LR that took four months to update its website to reflect the 2013 LR4, even though they started taking orders for it back in October?

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the same LR that took four months to update its website to reflect the 2013 LR4, even though they started taking orders for it back in October?

Land Rover (and a lot of other car makers) definitely don't care much about the enthusiast slash spec geek type. Even going to a dealer and reading every scrap of paper that has info on it wont get you that far. I'd guess that the website doesn't sell most of the vehicles, its people strolling into a dealer and saying to themselves "this would look nice at the mall".

I really just can't enjoy the buying experience or owning when I walk into a dealership and know more about the cars than anyone there does. I don't even work in the industry!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA