Adaptive Dynamics Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahoffman2327

Reaction score
Hello All, First post. Have RR 2011 Sport SC. Warning message just pooped on "Adaptive Dynamics Fault". Anything I can deal with or dealer required? Thanks in advance for any advice.

teekster

Reaction score
I had that occur in my 2011 sc as well. It required a wiring harness replacement under warranty.

adeodu

Reaction score
Hello, i have a 2011 RR Sport SC with the same "Adaptive Dynamics Fault" message popping on and off (this happens maybe twice a day). the suspension gets hard when it comes on and goes soft when the message goes off. does anyone know what the problem might be? I thought it might be the wiring but the mech says it might be the dynamic response control module. any ideas?

yelnats69

Reaction score
its normally the wires broken at the top of the suspension structs, even a LR technical bulletin issued showing replacement, but only needs wires re-joined in most cases.

I am trying to contact any members with knowledge of the Adaptive suspension and the airbags themselves

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi