2015 Discovery Sport HSE or Discovery Sport SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keepatt

Reaction score
Plan to own a Discovery for a long time. I got two quotas from dealers last week. One is for Sport HSE $41825, the other is Sport SE $37328. I saw some shared prices by others in autopriceshare are lower than mine. However, I think both are fair prices in my small city. I compared the options difference between these two models and read some reviews about 2015 Discovery. However, I believe that the opinions from current Discovery owners are more valuable, Could any friends here give me some suggestions, Sport HSE or Sport SE?

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I test drove HSE last week. I was impressed overall. Solid but a bit lacking in some of the interior design dash asthetics. I would go for LUX, but I'm spoiled as I've owned '11 LR4 LUX. I thought I would like the DS enough to buy one, but I'm going for LR4 again.

Good luck and post pics when you get it.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just because the new DS is called "discovery", does not mean this is the correct forum section for such posts ;)

This forum section was titled "Discovery" before there was anything newer. It's specific to the Discovery 1 and 2.

This will get more of what you're looking for in the LR4, Rand Rover Sport or Evoque sections.

The prices you listed are for very base, non-optioned, builds which would make it pretty boring in my opinion.

Now if you really will keep it for 10 years or more, I would absolutely not be considering the first generation DS. If I were you I'd seriously look at the Range Rover Sport. They are actually quite awesome and most likely built much more solidly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut