2014 LR4 HSE for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aj22

Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to life changes, I am selling my much-loved 2014 LR4, bought new in May of 2014. It's the SCV6 obviously, HSE with Meridian audio(satellite and HD radio), Climate Comfort package (heated front and rear seats), and black lacquer interior trim. It does not have the heavy duty package. Car has been absolutely trouble free, and I do love everything about it, but for now it's gotta go.

20k highway miles - the stock tires are pretty worn, but I have a set of Nokian Hakkas that have one ski season on them(5k miles, give or take), that can be included. Make me an offer, I'm offering on this board for a few days before I put out on autotrader or eBay motors, since I do love this board and it'd be well appreciated here! Checking autotrader, seems like something in the low 50s is where most of these are offered, I'd be a bit more aggressive than that.

I'm just north of NYC, could meet people halfway if they're coming from far. PM me for any details, etc.

Picture here, ready for action!

aj22

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wound up trading in the car for a what I think (hope?) was a pretty good level. I got a couple of real interests from this board - this forum is a real treasure, and I'll keep lurking here. It's pretty likely I'll wind up in another Rover some day.

Thanks.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, he traded it in on something else.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA