Finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you hear the navigation voice, immediately turn down the volume and the voice will adjust accordingly as you turn up/down the volume. That is the easy way to adjust the navigation voice and the parking sensor beep.

That's nice to know. I found the setting in the main touch screen Setup menu. But it was a couple of steps to figure it out. All of the voice volumes are there in one spot, though.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you hear the navigation voice, immediately turn down the volume and the voice will adjust accordingly as you turn up/down the volume. That is the easy way to adjust the navigation voice and the parking sensor beep.

Yea, this is the most simple way that I adjust it.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She is a beauty Dan, congratulations and enjoy it in good health. I will be looking forward to those photos from The Great Divide in the summer, I was in Ouray once and did some passes there with my old Sport and a group of Land Rover friends (including Boaz...) One of the most beautiful places I've ever been to, really. It took my breath away.

Thanks, Umberto. BTW, we were sitting in the dealership signing the papers and my wife notices a red RRS on the showroom floor. She says, "That red looks nice. Why didn't we consider red?" I looked at her and thought, "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" The red really does stand out.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan, that Nara Bronze looks great, congrats! We live in a small town with a drive-on beach, so there are around 40 LR3's & LR4's in our town. At least 5 of them are white. In our neighborhood of 10 houses we have a light silver LR4, a darker silver LR4 and our grey LR3. To my surprise, my wife picked red for her new LR4. So far we have the only red one in town.

zenphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was oggling a red LR4, with black package, the other day. Pretty blonde inside. When I asked her how she liked driving it, she immediately said how much she loved it. Then she reminded me that she used to be my neighbor next door. I stared at her dumbfounded as she drove away.

I think I'm finally going to have to adjust my focus........
;)

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Dan. She's a beauty and that color combo is a head turner (evidently, more so than zenphx's former neighbor) ;)

Chris

Matt

Reaction score
Nice looking ride !!! Take a nice deep whiff of that new car interior for me :)

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She is a beauty Dan, congratulations and enjoy it in good health. I will be looking forward to those photos from The Great Divide in the summer, I was in Ouray once and did some passes there with my old Sport and a group of Land Rover friends (including Boaz...) One of the most beautiful places I've ever been to, really. It took my breath away.

:dito:
I have proof. Umberto was there in the RRS...
IMG_2185.jpg

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dito:
I have proof. Umberto was there in the RRS...
IMG_2185.jpg

Nice! And to think we've been in Colorado since '87 and have never visited the SW part of the state. We're renting a travel trailer and will spend a couple of weeks there later this year.

BTW, did you all do one of these trips together? You seem familiar with each other's rigs.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, did you all do one of these trips together? You seem familiar with each other's rigs.

Yes. We did a "Great Divide" trip with Off Roving 3 years in a row. Mid-late August. Beautiful time of year to go. Here's a group shot, so you get an idea of the group and vehicles. Mostly modern era Rovers, and some older ones.

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut