OEM Winch Mount and WARN Winch for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

A friend of mine in Southern CA asked if I would post a new OEM winch mount and WARN winch that he bought, but has now decided not to install on his LR4. As you may know, this winch amount alone at the dealership can run over $4,000, so this is a pretty good deal.

Here is the information he sent me, please send me a private message or post up here if you want his contact information. Thanks!

Genuine LR3/LR4/RR Sport winch mount. Brand new in the box. All parts accounted for. Includes some duplicates. Comes with pattern to add to LR3, LR4, or RR Sport. I assume every bolt it there but if not anything missing would be easily sourced at a hardware store. Winch is normally only available from the dealer at $4,000 and up. I am looking for $1,750 for the mount and a brand new Warn 9.5 CTI winch (steel cable). This is a great deal considering what it costs at the dealer.

Regards, David

AlexM

Reaction score
warn winch

Hi, just saw your post. Are the winch and mount still available?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think the OEM winch tray and winch are still available. I just sent you a PM with my friend's contact information. Good luck!

swimbikerunpdx

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

A friend of mine in Southern CA asked if I would post a new OEM winch mount and WARN winch that he bought, but has now decided not to install on his LR4. As you may know, this winch amount alone at the dealership can run over $4,000, so this is a pretty good deal.

Here is the information he sent me, please send me a private message or post up here if you want his contact information. Thanks!

Genuine LR3/LR4/RR Sport winch mount. Brand new in the box. All parts accounted for. Includes some duplicates. Comes with pattern to add to LR3, LR4, or RR Sport. I assume every bolt it there but if not anything missing would be easily sourced at a hardware store. Winch is normally only available from the dealer at $4,000 and up. I am looking for $1,750 for the mount and a brand new Warn 9.5 CTI winch (steel cable). This is a great deal considering what it costs at the dealer.

Regards, David
Hi,

New to the Form, think I sent a private message...but not sure :) looking to see if it's still available .

Thanks!!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My friend's name is Barry and he is in Southern CA (I believe just outside LA). You can e-mail him directly at:

Barry Fein
[email protected]

Let him know that David sent you as a result of the for sale posting.

Good luck!

Regards, David

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any idea how much the oem winch weighs?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any idea how much the oem winch weighs?
Hi there!

I know he sold it, but I could ask him... I would imagine the tray is 40-50 lbs and I know the winch is about 80 lbs (I have one).

-David

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut