Long Ranger fuel tank for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a long list of potential buyers :))) I am not selling it though. Love that car :) btw - r u keeping it? Heard some rumors...

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah we are keeping it, i just got a new wife with less perfect posture. Kidding, same wife. She is getting used to it. Had a X5 for 6 years (2 different ones) so she got used to that system. She misses a few little things but enjoys other aspects. So we will keep it and I will take it over slowly...woohahahahahahahaha

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you!!!!! It is an awesome car and much easier when you need to wheel with kids :) I somehow see you taking over much sooner that initially expected... I will post pics once P fab is done with the car

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah sliders will happen in the next 6 months so that IF we need to take the LR4 she will be ready

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahah - you know that this is a slippery slope... I started with sliders a year and half ago and now have a zombie mobile :)

El Solis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but i already have a Zombie mobile that is finally running well! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413003541.380534.jpg

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi - I got my long ranger tank last week and as we speak it is being installed. Just curious - why you decided not to install it? Best, Michal

To be honest, I'm considering selling my LR4 and building a 110. I just have too strong a desire for a 110 to continue to ignore it.

Still debating but figured I would sell the tank since it is still sitting on the pallet. If it doesn't sell, and I sell the LR4, I will just throw it in to sweeten the deal.

michal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi - funny because I was thinking of the same!!! Well - I will keep the disco 4 for family camping/off-roading trips but I am thinking of getting a D90 that I could use for single trips. I just want to import one and very soon they will hit 25 yrs old and thus you can do it without any issues with customs!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi