LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonz

Reaction score
Is that Baltic Blue? I think i like that.
Hello Everyone,

I used this forum and received a lot of good ideas for after market accessories etc and thought I would return the favor. Here is my '15 LR4 with the Cooper Zeon LTZ's, Yakima FullSwing bike rack and Prospeed UK roof rack, long load carrier and rear access ladder. What you can't see is the Tekonsha P3 brake control module I installed to pull our 18ft travel trailer. Looking forward to getting her out with all the toys!

Thanks for all the advice,

RD

scubadoc

Reaction score
Another hitch question:
Does anyone know if all the keys are interchangeable? I am looking to buy the quick hitch, and found one reasonably priced but without a key. Can you just buy any replacement key?

Thanks

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know they are not interchangeable. I had issues with mine a few years back, and the dealer changed the cylinder for about $75.00. So if you can find a cheap one, add $100 to the price for a new set of keys.

edwolo

Reaction score
Anyone out there tried the Goodyear Dura Trac 255/55/R19 111S tires on the LR4? The load rating meets specs, but the speed rating is 112 mph (like if I'd ever do more than that here in the US). Tread design is one of the more aggressive traction tires available for this size. $1088 for four installed, balanced, etc.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there tried the Goodyear Dura Trac 255/55/R19 111S tires on the LR4? The load rating meets specs, but the speed rating is 112 mph (like if I'd ever do more than that here in the US). Tread design is one of the more aggressive traction tires available for this size. $1088 for four installed, balanced, etc.

The search option works wonders as there are multiple threads on this... Also, no need to post the same question in multiple threads....

http://www.landroverworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27974

Fernando

Reaction score
Anyone know about reconfiguring a 2011 LR4 stereo system so it works with newer iPhones? Right now I am running it through a Aux cable. When I hook up the apple cable to the USB slot it charges but doesn't let me play music.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Uatbn001

Reaction score
Sorry if this is off topic. Does anyone know if a 2015 United States LR4 can have a protection bar (from Land Rover not after market) or a brush guard?

Is a snorkel possible for a 2015 United States LR4?

The dealer says 2015 cannot have a protection bar/brush guard. Cannot have a snorkel because of the dual air intakes. I tried calling other dealers in different areas, e.g., CO, CA, FL and they all say the same.

If anyone has such please post pics.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no snorkel for any US LR4 as they are dual intake. I am sure one can be made to work somehow as the "dual" intakes meet at the center of the engine, but that would require modification and ingenuity.

I am not aware of any Land Rover brush guard for an LR4. The only modification I would ever entertain is an ARB Bull Bar or, maybe, a Tactical 4X4 Bull Bar.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA