Cargo Mat when using third rows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarryWCombs

Reaction score
Heading to pick up our 2016 LUX in a couple of hours. Can't wait!

Love the big rubber mat that comes with (covers) the LR4 cargo area when 3rd row is down. I've been looking and can't find anything to cover the small area behind the 3rd row when the seats are up. Anyone else have anything they use?

Also - anyone ever use the collapsible cargo carrier? If so, any feedback?

Thanks for any help

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM floor mats for the 3rd as I like to turn the rear of the LR4 into a workspace. They work fine though there may be less expensive options. I don't use a collapsable cargo carrier but I do have a couple of big cargo "tubs" with lids from the Container Store. One will fit alongside a rear seat if the other is down. I also made wood "shells" for a couple of plastic under-the-bed storage drawers which, again, can stack next to one of the deployed rear seats. There are so many ways to configure the cargo area that you will likely find your self switching it up every once in a while. I know I do.

Attachments

• IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 55

BarryWCombs

Reaction score
Very good point and great pictures!!! We've only had truck one day and have used three different configurations!!!

Thanks for the point of view!

dj_karl

Reaction score
Try trunk-liners and canvasback. They have many cargo liner solutions.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
I have one 3rd row seat in use all the time in my LR3. I use defender floor mats to cover the other side. Sure any mat will work...

Dan- what are your thoughts on the arabica brown seats? Im on the hunt for one with that finish. Looks good and practical- not to dark and light.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi