New LR4 owner - upgraded 4Runner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, yes. So much awesomeness in the vid. Makes me want to jump in the truck and head out to the mountains right now! (Too bad I have to work tomorrow.) :argh:

BarryWCombs

Reaction score
Lone Star - how do you like the GL? It was on our short list. Thrilled beyond words with LR4 but randomly curious how much you liked the GL

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lone Star - how do you like the GL? It was on our short list. Thrilled beyond words with LR4 but randomly curious how much you liked the GL

We love it...but its no LR4 ;) We got it in June and have done about 10k miles so far. It drives and handles so well, looks fantastic, and the build quality is great. I agree with them when they call the GL the "S class of SUVs". I am really impressed with the 3.0 Bluetec diesel; it's smooth, powerful, and efficient. It gets 20 mpg driving around Houston and 25-26 mpg driving 80 mph on the highway. I am a big diesel fan to begin with, but I really like this engine.

BTW, Barry your LR4 looks great! Enjoy it!

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV