How to demo meridian Surround Soud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so our dealer is brand new, had to show him how to fold seats flat yesterday.
We're going over to listen to a CD and drive it (2015 Lr4 Hse Lux)

Need a quick tutorial on playing a CD. Do you just shove it in the slot or what?

Thanks!

ramajama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the deal with the salespeople? the girl thats been helping me at my local dealership knows very little. She only has 4 models to sell...whats so hard?

sorry to hijack....

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so our dealer is brand new, had to show him how to fold seats flat yesterday.
We're going over to listen to a CD and drive it (2015 Lr4 Hse Lux)

Need a quick tutorial on playing a CD. Do you just shove it in the slot or what?

Thanks!

When you start it up, hit the A/V button on the dash under the screen. Then insert the CD. If it doesn't automatically switch sources, use the functions on the left side of the screen to switch the source. In the audio settings, make sure it is set to Meridian Surround sound (was not on by default when we got our '15 Lux.)

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you start it up, hit the A/V button on the dash under the screen. Then insert the CD. If it doesn't automatically switch sources, use the functions on the left side of the screen to switch the source. In the audio settings, make sure it is set to Meridian Surround sound (was not on by default when we got our '15 Lux.)

Thank you..Exactly what we needed to know.
What a fine sound! My senior ears need that clarity. The power is very satisfying.

colorover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you..Exactly what we needed to know.
What a fine sound! My senior ears need that clarity. The power is very satisfying.

Glad it worked. I've found that the system sounds better when you really push it.

waybigdog

Reaction score

Great tip on switching source to surround. Thank you !

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2 on selecting Meridian Surround!
10 months of ownership and never enjoyed as it was defaulted to "Stereo"
Thankyou thank you

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now if I could only figure out the damn rear seat entertainment system on our 2015 Lux. I must be the only guy in the country with this option.

Want to fly to England and kick someone in the head.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the RSE (though mine still came with the HK Logic 7 sound system.) Interface is kinda clunky, but it works well enough for entertaining the kids back there. What are you having trouble with?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA