Tire Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GermanRoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only had them for a year before selling my 2010 and buying a 2013 (had to have the V8 before LR moved to the SCV6). The change from the Contis to the Michelins was noticeable. Highway ride was the most noticeable. Snow / dirt traction wasn't very noticeable to me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Michelins again. When my 2013 needs new shoes I will use Michelins, assuming they can accommodate my 20" wheels.

TXLR4

Reaction score
I just replaced the contis with the alenzas. much cheaper and i cannot tell any difference in the ride at all.

brokenneckcp

Reaction score
Bridgeston Dueler Alenza

So i have had the stock Contis (40,000 miles) and the Pirelli Scorpion Verdes (30,000 miles). The Contis were ok. The Pirellis were rad; great tire on and off road, but I cut through that tread in 25,000 miles and have just been milking what's left.

I spoke with Discount Tire and they suggested the Bridgstone Duelers over the Pirellis or the Michellins. So we'll see how it goes. They're getting installed Saturday. If i went offroading more it'd be a different story, but I have had great experiences off road so far with the light truck/ SUV tires out there.

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michelin latitude came with my LR4. Holy cow are they quiet and soft ride. I would buy them again if only wanted on road tires.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV