Skid Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does help! My current Yukon has some under body protection and I have used it! Mostly up front - sump guard is what I have needed.. Want to protect the incoming LR4.
To date I have steered clear of rock slider terrain - but may add that later if I see a route that just has to be done. Certain areas near Moab for sure. This forum has been so helpful!
Sliders and skids are definitely useful in Moab! So isn't ground clearance. :)

Bama4door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the research I've done here on older threads, most people paid ~$500-530 shipped for their Asfir front skid. I got mine for $385 shipped, which seems like a good deal.

Hoping the fit and finish is ok, as I've seen some people say it'***** or miss...fingers crossed.

tucsontom

Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger too - the June special. Plus I may add the"gear" guard since I believe that is for the transfer case. I sent them an email to verify. I Plan on the compressor guard too. Cheers and let me know how the install goes!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72