LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No direct experience with Powerful UK, but they are quite a popular vendor on Range Rover and RRS forums, both here in NA and over in Europe (their well produced how-to videos on YouTube have been extremely helpful to lots of owners as well.) Everyone who ordered from them seems quite happy with prices and quality of their products, they are definitely legit.

Last edited:

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No direct experience with Powerful UK, but they are quite a popular vendor on Range Rover and RRS forums, both here in NA and over in Europe (their well produced how-to videos on YouTube have been extremely helpful to lots of owners as well.) Everyone who ordered from them seems quite happy with prices and quality of their products, they are definitely legit.

Thanks! Their vids are really helpful. Prices seem really good as well even with shipping costs.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer quoted me $799 for the full length. Even with shipping and exchange rate they are $440 give or take.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

andyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer quoted me $799 for the full length. Even with shipping and exchange rate they are $440 give or take.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those rails are "factory style" which aren't OEM. Probably made in China.

cerulean

Reaction score
2015 lr4

Hello Everyone,

I used this forum and received a lot of good ideas for after market accessories etc and thought I would return the favor. Here is my '15 LR4 with the Cooper Zeon LTZ's, Yakima FullSwing bike rack and Prospeed UK roof rack, long load carrier and rear access ladder. What you can't see is the Tekonsha P3 brake control module I installed to pull our 18ft travel trailer. Looking forward to getting her out with all the toys!

Thanks for all the advice,

RD

DSC05284.jpg

DSC05286.jpg

DSC05287.jpg

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Are you able to open your sun roof all the way with that rack?

cerulean

Reaction score
Yup, full functionality of the sun roof. The whole system is modular too with 60 some odd attachment points so the plastic panels can be moved to whatever position desired or removed entirely. The best part about the rack is it barely changes the height of the vehicle, very low profile.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, full functionality of the sun roof. The whole system is modular too with 60 some odd attachment points so the plastic panels can be moved to whatever position desired or removed entirely. The best part about the rack is it barely changes the height of the vehicle, very low profile.

Did you order it direct from ProSpeed or have they finally gotten an American vendor?

This is hands down the best roof rack out of anything out there.

Great looking truck you have there!

Last edited:

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I really, really like that rack. Something that good my eventually lead me to a permanent rack. It would be nice if they made them with a lift/winch that I could use to lift cargo (and spare tire) off the top and lower it to the ground! I also like that ladder better than the OEM one that I have.

How much weight does the rack support? Being that low, could you put enough weight on it so that it would sag and touch the glass of the roof?

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really, really like that rack. Something that good my eventually lead me to a permanent rack. It would be nice if they made them with a lift/winch that I could use to lift cargo (and spare tire) off the top and lower it to the ground! I also like that ladder better than the OEM one that I have.

How much weight does the rack support? Being that low, could you put enough weight on it so that it would sag and touch the glass of the roof?

Dan:

Best thing to do is go out to the UK Disco forum to get a lot of info on this rack. This was the rack I wanted for my vehicle before it was Lemon'd. This individual is probably 1 of a handful with this rack in the US. Most of the UK guys with this rack have said they didn't even hardly lose any MPG with this rack on the vehicle. I think a quick google is telling me 440-550 lbs. Seems a little high but hands down best rack and ladder out there. Their skid system is pretty amazing as well.

Hard part about them is there was no US Distributor. You had to pay big money to ship all of their stuff over here.

Hope all is well!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72