2010 LR4 HSE Brake Calipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find aftermarket brake calipers for my 2010 LR4? Im interested in finding some red ones that will look good with my black 2010. Thanks!

Bama4door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doubt you will be able to find red ones, but you can always paint the new calipers you get.

Reaction score
Thanks Bama. I just bought my LR4, so I'm new to accessorizing the ride. Is there a reason I won't be able to find them? I would have thought someone would manufacture them in a red color.

If not, is there a paint that you would recommend i use?

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Available aftermarket parts are based solely on need, and what a consumer will purchase. While BMW, Lexus, and the like all have huge after market support for performance parts. The LR4's are designed for one thing... off the beaten path fun. There are a ton of accessories available for that purpose, but sadly very few aftermarket performance/enhancement goodies except maybe wheels, and exhaust. There are some chips and what not for the RR, and RRS but they cost a small fortune.

I would suggest using the Dupli-Color Caliper paint. It's a high-temp enamel, and it's available in many colors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72