18 in wheels wanted for LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for some 18in wheels for my LR4. does anyone have any they want to sell?

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eljefe,

You do know that Land Rover 18" rims won't fit the LR4, don't you? The only rims that do are Compomotive. Just wanted you to know that before I became tempted to sell you some LR3 18" rims, haha.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can fit 18" LR3 rims on the LR4... With 1.25" spacers between hubs and wheels, though.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i kinda figured about the lr3 wheels. I am hoping somone is selling some compomotive wheels for lr4. I need some new tires ASAP. My cooper 19 ltz tires are done.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are about less than half gone. I have had so many nails/screws in all the tires. I have become a pro at putting tire plugs in. Each tire must have at least two plugs or more in them. They seem a bit noisy and I can never get them balanced correctly from the tire shop. Yesterday I took the front left off and there is a gash in the side wall on inside of tire and some cracking of the sidewall. I probably have about 20k miles on them. I love my lr4 but it has never driven smooth. I bought it used and I don't think it is the front control arms. I'm gonna try new set of tires and hopefully the lr4 will ride without the steering shaking above 60mph.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72