New Tires / Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crerobnorcal

Reaction score
HI,

I have a 2013 LR4 HSELUX. I want to get off road tires / mud tires. I think I need to go down to an 18" wheel? Can anyone offer any wheel / tire size combos that will fit?

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI,

I have a 2013 LR4 HSELUX. I want to get off road tires / mud tires. I think I need to go down to an 18" wheel? Can anyone offer any wheel / tire size combos that will fit?

you start with the "search" function on a forum.

you also educate yourself with the few "mud" tire choices on a source like tirerack or manufacturer websites and find that you will not be getting a true "mud" tire most likely until you've learned a lot more and have made modifications to the vehicle.

Bama4door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
255/55/19 Goodyear Duractracs
255/55/19'Cooper Zeon LTZ

Both of those are the most aggressive tire you can find for 19's.

Or you could get Compomotive 18" wheels like a ton of people on here have, or you can find a set of 18" takeoffs from an LR3 and run 1.25" Terrafirma wheel spacers so they will clear the calipers. Then your tire selection opens up a lot more.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA