where is my oil filter located?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulmcmahon

Reaction score
Hi,

I know - stupid question but I have a 1995 range rover DT, I cant for the life of me find the location of the oil filter, a website I visited confused me as it said the range rover DT has two oil filters - but I cant fine either, where is it usually located, I have checked underneath the car and cant see one - is it tucked away in some unusual place?

Thanks in advance

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... not familiar with the DT model.... is the petrol or diesel?

paulmcmahon

Reaction score
Hi Joey,

thanks for the welcome - it's the 2.5 Diesel Turbo model, popular over here in the UK, but seriously underpowered - but I love the ride quality and the comfort on the longer journeys and am happy to enjoy that more than the power /speed.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the repair manual you have 1 oil filter.... it doesn't show its location though... I would recommend downloading the Repair manual.

To download the RAVE manual, follow this link http://www.landroverresource.com/

paulmcmahon

Reaction score
Hi Joey - your'e a star - thanks - will look at downloading the manual now -when I bought the car it didn't have the hand book or any type of operational manual with the car - again thanks for your help

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA