14-16 LR4s for sale with HD package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davfoto

Reaction score
:beer: Different strokes for different folks man. I will never in my life own a car with a Tan interior. Some interiors I find ugly but I would take any interior in any color but tan. Most tan I can stomach was the tan that is with the Arabica interior I had in my LR4. Plus, I wear dark jeans and have 2 dark labs. Tan doesn't really stand a chance!

That said, there is a great LR4 I have found a couple hours away from me that has the Ivory interior with HD package but I see it going worse with that than tan and can't bring myself to pull the trigger. Plus its black and I can't bear to have a black vehicle. Already have one and its annoying enough to try and keep clean.

Which one is it?

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HD package on 14+ has become more rare than a Lux package on pre-14.
Which one is it?

Not listed on Autotrader. It's what I believe to be a rare black on the LR4, Mariana Black with Ivory interior. Maybe higher mileage than what you are looking at, 53k. I'm still tempted to look at it so not willing to give it up yet. It's fully loaded though with HD and Vision packages. Only thing worrying me is 3 owners already.

davfoto

Reaction score
Not listed on Autotrader. It's what I believe to be a rare black on the LR4, Mariana Black with Ivory interior. Maybe higher mileage than what you are looking at, 53k. I'm still tempted to look at it so not willing to give it up yet. It's fully loaded though with HD and Vision packages. Only thing worrying me is 3 owners already.

Yea the 3 owners sounds a lot for that kind of mileage, might be a lemon. I like that color combo as I love the ivory interior, I have one in the links on the first page that has the corris grey exterior I like but it's overpriced. Keep me posted on that one in case you don't go for it!

I just test drove a landmark near me today but it didn't have the HD package, I love the way they feel and the v6sc wasn't bad at all, even compared to my 4.8 v8 in my x5 which will do 0-60 6 seconds flat.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the 3 owners sounds a lot for that kind of mileage, might be a lemon. I like that color combo as I love the ivory interior, I have one in the links on the first page that has the corris grey exterior I like but it's overpriced. Keep me posted on that one in case you don't go for it!

I just test drove a landmark near me today but it didn't have the HD package, I love the way they feel and the v6sc wasn't bad at all, even compared to my 4.8 v8 in my x5 which will do 0-60 6 seconds flat.

If I look it up in Topix the limited free info I can see doesn't throw me off to thinking it is a lemon. My last LR4 was a Lemon, I know what a Lemon looks like!

patski

Reaction score
All I could find at the moment, will look at lesser optioned models later, but these are the more optioned HSE and HSE Lux models. Hope that helps for people looking to buy one with the HD package.

THX! Perfect timing, just did the 135k Oil Change on my 2007 LR3...

davfoto

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding one in my price range that I want, debating on whether i need the HD package or not. I think it would be better to have it than to not have it. I'll update this list as time goes on and if anyone else has any that come up, feel free to add!

davfoto

Reaction score

cwatel

Reaction score
Sorry, what is VAP (electronic tuning perhaps) and how does it boost HP for a gasoline engine? I have a 2016 LR4 HSE and could be interested in the upgrade. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut