20" Stormer Wheels w/ 275/55's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1393.JPG IMG_1396.JPG Selling a set of OEM 20" Stormer wheels on 275/55 Duratracs. I purchased my LR4 in December. Wheels and tires came with it. I have decided to go down to an 18" wheel and 265/65 tire size. These tires do not rub with my Jonshon Rods. Wheels are powder coated black. I will include wheels caps. Tires were just rotated and balanced two weeks ago with receipts. I was told by dealer at the time I bought the truck that the tires were less than two months old purchased from previous owner. I have no record of this though. ONE wheel has curb rash and was there when I purchased vehicle, but no bends or cracks. I've kept tires at 40psi.

This is my daily driver so I will have to have 18's mounted before I would be able to sell them. When buyer comes around I will have my new wheels shipped over night and can meet with you. I'm located in Memphis, Tn. Willing to travel up to 250mi. I also frequent Orlando, Fl for work/family so if you're in that area we can meet. I will ship at buyers expense.

Asking $1300 with TPMS.
Will trade for 18" LR spoke wheels and boot.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi