2000 Discovery II Quarter Window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThorWick

Reaction score
Hello,

my Land Rover was broken into the other night and I'm replacing the broken out quarter window on the left hand (drivers side) side of the vehicle. The quarter window does not sit in a gasket but sit on the outside of the frame connected by a foam seal of some sort. What I'm trying to figure out is what type of gasket\seal is being used and what kind of sealant should I use to adhere the seal\gasket to the widow, then the window to the frame? I have looked all over but do not seem to be able to locate this information any help would be appreciated.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Give nathan a call in my signature.

ThorWick

Reaction score
I dont know what this means? Who is Nathan and how do I call him in your signature?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I recommended calling Nathan http://www.usarovers.com/ (call for Rover parts ask for Nathan 502-222-5859) he buys and sells rovers for a living and does all the repairs on them in his shop. I suggested calling him to ask if he would make the suggestion of the correct part you need or sealant.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72