2000 Discovery P0130 P0150 HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgunderson

Reaction score
Two years ago I had P0150 and P0171 issues. Replaced bank 2 sensor 1 multiple times and had smoke test performed. Shops had no luck and I finally found a leak between cylinders from the intake plenum gasket. That was two years ago and everything worked fine until a few months ago. Now I get intermittent P0150 codes. Replace same O2 sensor again to no avail. Now I also get P130 now and again. Cant find vacuum leak and have checked wires and connections.

I've spent hours reading this and other forums and have not found the answer to my problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When replacing the sensors, did you clean the 02 connections which are usually covered with oil?

bgunderson

Reaction score
When replacing the sensors, did you clean the 02 connections which are usually covered with oil?

Yes I did. A new development since posting. We are on a long road trip and have discovered that when we stop for gas or something the light will always come on almost immediately after starting, P0130. After resetting we are good for hundreds of miles until we shut it down again, then same thing, light on after restarting, reset it, and then good fora as long as it keeps running. One time out of about ten it also threw P0150 and P1171, just that one though. The rest were all 130.

Thank you for your help and I'd like to see your bumpers. Can you also tell me about your electronic CDL. I'd like to the same to my 2000.

Bob

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me your number and e-mail address and I'll send you some bumper pictures and we can talk about your CDL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA