2001 or 2002 Range Rover Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mag1022

interested in purchasing a 2001 or 2002 Range Rover. Please offer any suggestions that you feel would be helpful, maintenance, price, etc...
I have been talking to Bear Valley Landrover in Atlanta. Thanks for your help!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been talking to BVLR, then you are getting good info. I have only talked with them one time, but they were very helpful... I ended up buying a little closer, but used the info I got from them to help in my purchase. They have good prices and great techs.

As far as 01 or 02, it is up to you and what you like about/between the two. Both would be very nice in any stable :biggrin:

R

rawisnewski

just bought a 2002....i did a ton of research around the US

dbrew7825

Reaction score
make sure you purchase an extended land rover warranty if offered, warranty has paid for about 8000 worth of repairs on my 01 rr , its a great truck but expensive to repair

tre

Reaction score
Help..I'm in the Cincinnati, Ohio area looking for nice range rover for around 7k. Most people say "STAY AWAY" especially if they have already hit the 100k mark. I'm on craigslist, autotrader, yahoo auto and cars.com. I have seen them all and still kinda scared because of the things ive heard. Any one have some good tips I can follow as I get started on this journey!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Tre, first welcome to the forum... and glad to hear your from Cincy....

Check Nathan's Site out http://www.usarovers.com/ , he is in LaGrange KY, I have nothing but good things to say about him.

tre

Reaction score
Joey,

Thanks for the quick reply!!!

I checked out his site and already see a few that look great! I will give him a call monday and try to stop by! I see your in the Cincy area, I will keep u updated on my search!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut