2001 rr aftermarket radio install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

scarman99

Hi All...
I am new to this forum...so...I would like to send a greetings to all!
I have a problem that I know someone out there can assist with. I am the proud owner of a 2001 Range Rover, 4.6 SE. It is outfitted with the Harmon Karden soundsystem. I am trying to install an aftermarket radio in this vehicle while still using the factory amps (plenty of power) and speakers (which I'll change out later). I can't seem to find a fitment harness that will allow me to plug and play a radio into this vehicle. I really have no desire to cut the wiring.
Is there anyone out there that has done this? It has an Alpine Radio...so...does Alpine maybe make a radio that will work in place of this one? Does anyone else make a plug and play radio that might work?
I want more capabilty and the only way to do it is to change this radio but I can figure out how to make that happen. Any assistance would be awesome!!
Thanks!!
Rob

twentyonetowin

Reaction score
I would also like to know this answer. I have an 01 HSE and i tried to install an eclipse fold out head unit and other equipment and the shop wanted $400 to build a custom harness. Are there any other solutions?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut