2003/4 D2 Wheel options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Trooper

Does anyone know which, if any, of the older disco wheels fit on the 2003/4 model years? (specificlly...looking for a set of 16"ers to run AT tires on)

Thanks
Bruce

D

discomike

Bruce,
You can run 99 Disco or Rover wheels on your truck. Be aware there are 7" and 8" widths on factory wheels so depending on how much lift you may be looking at will determine what tire and wheel width.
So do you paln to lift the truck and how much off the road driving will you be doing?
Mike J.

T

Trooper

Hi MIke,

Thanks for the reply. I have stock 18's that I plan on keeping for daily driving, but the AT tire options for 18's are non-existent today.

I'd like to find a used set of stock 16's (I think they are 8" width) to mount possibly 265/70 or /75's.

I trip to Moab and/or CO once a year for off-roading that requires some extra grip. OME 1"plus lift is on the list for this year. Will a 32" rub with a 1-2" lift on a newer D2?

Thanks
Bruce

D

discomike

Bruce,
You will need at least a 2" lift without a aftermarket bumper to handle 275's.
If you want, give me a call on my cell phone and I will try and answer some of your questions.
Mike J.
805-896-1550

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72