2003 disco se7 idel issuses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoverRyan01

Reaction score
I have a 2003 disco se7 with 160,000 miles, it's all stock(no engine mods) it has been throwing o2 sensor codes and bank 1 and bank 2 are running lean, yet I'm running really rich as fuel is spotting out of my exhaust. I also has a rough idle but only after it warms up, I have replaced all four o2 sensors, maf sensor, spark plugs and wires and idle air control valve, but still no results, starting to come to a loss?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Has the head gaskets ever been changed? You may have an intake leak somewhere.

RoverRyan01

Reaction score
Not that I know of, inn the second owner, but from what I can see, I don't think anything has been changed

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would check for exhaust leaks or intake leaks, but could be head gaskets... remember diagnostics via the internet is not the easiest thing to do.

swishewk

Reaction score
I had an issue very similar. Replaced same parts just like you. Symptons pointed to leaking intake gasket BUT it turned ot to be leaking fuel injectors "O rings" seals. Been perfect ever since.

RoverRyan01

Reaction score
Sweet I will check that out thanks man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV