2004 Range Rover Luxury Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

bkincaid31

All,
Looking seriously at purchasing a 04 RR with the luxury package. Have a question. "Older" 04 Rovers had the leather dash in the package and the "newer" 04 Rovers do not.
Anyone have any details as to why? Do I get something different than the leather dash in the "series II" package? (what are the differences" The price did not go down at all.

thanks,
B

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For 2004, the Range Rover has an even more luxurious leather interior. You also now have the option of outfitting the vehicle with Contour 14-way electrically adjustable seats. Also, there is a new limited-edition trim called the Westminster Edition. There are only 300 of these vehicles slated for production. Each Westminster Edition Range Rover features pearlescent paint, 20-inch alloy wheels, leather-covered dash and center console areas, rain-sensing windshield wipers, leather Contour seats and an abundance of polished hardwood. This trim level comes in Java Black and Bonatti Grey exteriors.

jumper5836

Reaction score
The Westminster Edition in my opinion is gong to be very hard to take care of and will easily scratch and finger prints and dust. Not a good choice.
As for the luxury package this is mostly the Contour 14-way seats and some more leather, I don't mind the seats but they look horrible with the piping and not worth the extra money.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi