2006 Range Rover HSE-- Enable Front DVD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjcorcoran

Reaction score
I just bought a very nice used 2006 RR Supercharged. I've heard there there is a way to upgrade the NAV / Entertainment system to somehow disable the lock which prevents the DVDs from displaying on the front screen. It's currently setup for the United States, which apparently doesn't allow DVDs to be played on the front screen (even in park, which doesn't make sense). Does anyone know anything about how to get this done? Thanks so much!

ELBUYTRE

Reaction score
I just bought a very nice used 2006 RR Supercharged. I've heard there there is a way to upgrade the NAV / Entertainment system to somehow disable the lock which prevents the DVDs from displaying on the front screen. It's currently setup for the United States, which apparently doesn't allow DVDs to be played on the front screen (even in park, which doesn't make sense). Does anyone know anything about how to get this done? Thanks so much!
TRY ON GOING NAVTOOL.COM OR NAV-TV.COM THEY SELL A FEW STUFF FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO WATCH TV ON THE FRONT SCREEN,,, I HAVE A 2005 RANGE ROVER AND IM THINKING ON BUYING ONE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV