2011-2012 Land Rover Nav Map DVD Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flatlander_hd

Reaction score
i have a 2007 RRS. Traveling now in the south east and while the original DVD works reasonably well at home (north east) its almost useless here….

Do you still have any updated left and will they work with my 07? From your post it looks like they will. Are you still accepting paypal? Please let me know. Thanks

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It makes navigating the screens a bit quicker but updates the internal system software as well as adds more poi's and updated Maps. There are a couple of new minor added features but i don't remember what they are. Mainly it's a Nav Software update and new updated maps.

Silmarillion

Reaction score
Cool - let me know if you have any please, or if one can just burn them onto DVDs at home.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool - let me know if you have any please, or if one can just burn them onto DVDs at home.

As far as i know, you cannot burn them at home. Please read the first post. If you want, you can send me a PM.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi