2014 Supercharged Range Rover Questions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donald

Reaction score
Hello all, I just got my 4th Range Rover and this is the best one to date! 2014 Supercharged with many options. I have a few question I was hoping someone could help with:

1. Massaging Seats Auto Feature: I turn it on and set the minutes and no matter what I do it does not work. I thought this makes the massage turn on whenever I start the car for a set amount of time, but it will not do so. Also, the massage feature only for 5 or 10 minutes and then shuts off. Is this normal?

2. Start/Stop: This is my second 2014 Range Rover. The last was a V6 and it rarely turned off at stops. This 2014 V8 turns off all the time and drives me NUTS. Is there a way to make it come on less often? Setting or something? I know I can turn it off but only for that trip.

Thank you! Great forum.

kidzteeth

Reaction score
The massage seat function turns the seats on after the car is been going for a predetermined amount of time, which can be set to your desire. If you push the power button to the left of the auto button in ththe seat screen, it turns the driver's seat on immediately. As for the duration of the massage, it only last for 10 minutes I think.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut