2015 LR2 $35200, more room?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkskin

Reaction score
I have been looking for a new SUV for a long time. Test drove the 2015 LR2 AWD a month ago and felt the price is high. I received an email from local dealers yesterday and he told me that he could sold 2015 LR2 with invoice price $35100, MSRP is $37525.
I saw some shared prices by others in autopriceshare are lower than mine(around 1000 off). I know that the final price depends on many factors and it is hard to get the lowest price. Some people here are owners of LR2. In you opinion, is it a fair price? any suggestions will be helpful.

rovingtony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound pretty fair to me. I made a research and found out that most dealers sell the new LR2 for as much as $36,600.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In April last year, I bought a new 2013 LR2 that dealer was selling for $8k off sticker price. It was a late 2013 build. While dealers are trying to clear stock for the Discovery a Sport, there is a steady demand for the LR2, and I believe they are now out of production. Hope that sheds some perspective.

Every Day is a Good Day Surfing...Some are just Better Than Others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

darkskin

Reaction score
I bought it already. I really like it now. Thanks for all replies and messages

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA