95' Disco Shift Problem.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weeman651

Reaction score
I have a 95' Disco and its the manual 3.9. I have this grind EVERY time I shift into 2nd gear. Sometimes into other gears but i can somewhat control its. I have since stopped shifting into 2nd. I would like to fix it though anyone have any ideas. Also where would i be able to find the part. Thank you very much in the future.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like the clutch is either not all the way disengaging or you have some syncro issues in the transmission.

weeman651

Reaction score
Sounds like the clutch is either not all the way disengaging or you have some syncro issues in the transmission.
If i replaced the syncros would that help? Where would i be able to purchase the syncros for that transmission.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would start by pulling the transmission and checking the clutch. Syncros will depend on which transmission your Rover has in it. Check the manufacture and model then either post or contact them about parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV